Last weekend, the weather was quite good, warm enough to have BBQ. Had a bbq at my friend, Audrey's place. Audrey just got herself a house, that comes with a nice garden.... This will be my future home as I will be moving to live with her and her other housemate in July.
Audrey and I used to attend the same high school.
(P/S: Audrey is not in any of the pics, I didn't manage to get a nice photo of her cos she was busy bbq-ing and doing all the hard work)
Audrey and I used to attend the same high school.
(P/S: Audrey is not in any of the pics, I didn't manage to get a nice photo of her cos she was busy bbq-ing and doing all the hard work)
Food Food Food...
A very young girl (14 yrs old, attended SMSJ prior to coming to UK, and her super duper seniors, Nic and I)
More Food Food Food....
a snail came to join us for the bbq and got drunk!
No comments:
Post a Comment