Monday, June 11, 2007

Me and My Baby...

This is my baby...
Got it about a month back...


I've got wheels now! :P

Got it at dirt cheap price..

So far, my baby rocks!


It's a Toyota Carina, just in case you are wondering...




4 comments:

HL said...

now all you need to do is lower the suspension, put in some spot lim with low profile tayar, Brembo brek, loud ekzos, spoiler and turbo. oh, and subwoofer also.

yltan said...

err...ch i think hor..you put on some weight lah.. hehhe.. looks like one of the ah moh liao... hahhaha

CH said...

HL: hmm...dont get too carried away, the car is meant to just last me till end of the year, no point spending so much on it! :p

YL: U r right!!! I look fat in the photo!!! I tink i did put on some weight la...shit!!!! Time to hit the park and start jogging, it's all my boss's fault...i have been sitting 12 hours daily at work!! No time to exercise, just eat, eat and eat...!!

HL said...

Take it with you la. :)