Friday, June 01, 2007

My 3rd entry of the month!

"You are the most 'lembap' blogger of the month....pathetic!! 2 entries in one month?? " Nicole told me.

So to prove to her that I can in fact blog more than that in one month, so here goes..
My third entry for the month.

I have been swamped with work..what's new? I wish I can tell you otherwise, uhmm..like I am having too much fun that I don't have the time to blog?! Well, uhmm..perhaps that too...

There are a lot of stories in my mind...just that I don't have the time to eloquently tell it/write it into my blog....

Sometimes I also think whether should I discontinue my blog, but if I do, where will all the stories in my mind go to? Stay in my mind? I can go crazy man!

Anyway, I was showing Nicole the sitemeter that one can install on one's blog. (Compliment from HL), cos he was the one that showed me that. I haven't been into sitemeter or even the blogger for the longest time, everything seems to have changed in one way or another, but that's not what I want to say....What I want to say is; while I was showing how cool sitemeter is as it is able to tell you which domain and what country the visitor of one's blog came from and how long the visitor stayed on the site yadda yadda yadda....

Guess what??! We chanced upon a blog...a new visitor that came into my site!! HAHA...if you think you can view my site without me knowing it..U bE CaREFUL....I AM WATCHING U! :p

Well, this is the new blog that we came across....ToYoL...
WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD.... !!!

OK...just so that I can make my third entry for the month, I better publish it now, before the clock turns to AM (ie. the next day!)!

Next entry: Uhmm...U want to see more photos of Amsterdam? Or is that old story oredi? Well, I will have pics of Prague soon...

2 comments:

yltan said...

erm..how can you tell who has visited your blog lah?? tell me tell me... hehhehe.. aiyo..i am so so new in this... its just that now since i have passed my exam..heheh got no other better things to do...so ...erm.. join in the fun

TELL MEEEEEEE!!!!

*e*le*nie* said...

yltan...try this site. www.sitemeter.com