Sunday, May 13, 2007

Flower Power

Following are some photos taken from Keukenhof Garden. Keukenhof Garden is only open for 2 months in a year (End March to End May); specially for the tulips. It's a really really big garden and it was really beautiful inside there. There were flowers, and flowers, and flowers and flowers and.... everywhere! We did not finish walking the whole of the garden as it's really big and we got really tired. Besides, at the end of it, we had overload of tulips and flowers and hence decided that enough was enough.






I took a photo of this because I was little taken with the little Japanese boy who was so happy to be amongst the flowers. He was actually running up and down and hopping about between the rows of flowers. This is actually the first time I saw a guy who got so excited over flowers.

No comments: