Work has been crazy and will continue that way..but what the heck, I have decided to take a breather before I head home...and may I emphasize again, I got no broadband at home!
But am currently reading a John Grisham..a 'can't put down'. I have been having late nights and still had not reach the climax yet! I am a slow reader.
But Yeng have asked me to do this test, so I thought I should just take a breather and answer 40 non sensical questions! Here is my result.
I would totally agree that was me, perhaps 2 years back!
But am currently reading a John Grisham..a 'can't put down'. I have been having late nights and still had not reach the climax yet! I am a slow reader.
But Yeng have asked me to do this test, so I thought I should just take a breather and answer 40 non sensical questions! Here is my result.
I would totally agree that was me, perhaps 2 years back!
But now, hmm...I think the bubble had burst!
I still want my rainbow and unicorn.

3 comments:
my outlook server is down so i did the quiz during working hours! :p
everything i touch apparently turns to gold - the midas touch.. :s
hi kitten :) I do agree you are sooooo cute! you should have bottled up all those innocence from yesteryears and drink them back in now! no lar... you still believe in unicorns and prince charming... so you still have that cutesyness :)
i am "the bubble" too...
Post a Comment