Friday, January 12, 2007

Tired, Sad and Frustrated..

I am so tired and frustrated that I could just roll myself into a ball and hibernate...

No signs of broadband to be installed as yet, called them tonnes of times, was passed from department to department, and problem still not rectified... I am really really at my wits end as to how to get this done... I paid my broadband bill up till May this year, but I am not getting any services... I need to go to the media...to publish of their bad services.

Is the weekend soon and I am kinda glad cos I can at the very least recharge myself... fingers crossed..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu should ask them to extend your service contract for the duration that you are without access because it is THEIR fault, not yours! And get a gruffy british guy to call on your behalf to intimidate them. HUH!

Anonymous said...

hmmm cant survive without internet these days huh? gone were the days when a game of badminton 'backlane' satisfy our lust to kill boredom.... hehhe hope you get your broadband working soon...

Anonymous said...

without broadband/ internet access for that matter makes me feel naked and handicapped. hope you get your's soon.