Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fashion update..


I have been looking around for a pair of boots for a while now. There was a particular type of fashion that caught my eyes...why? because I noticed that a lot of young girls/ ladies are wearing it, and it look darn cute and comfy and it will definitely keep my feet really warm!

This brand of boots is called Uggs...it has the logo behind it and every time I see it on the feet of another lady, I always wonder where could I view it/ try it..

Well, the review of Uggs was in the paper last weekend and I didn't realise that it was such an in-thing here!


Here is the article.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,18030-2480806.html

and here is the website to more Uggs...is an aussie brand! Trust the ozzie to come up with something comfy!! Although not much of a fashion statement but is practical lo!

http://www.uggsdirect.co.uk/catalog/index.php?ad=uggsgoogle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. i think i saw this brand when i was in oz-land. and it's darn expensive!! :p