Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A conversation..

Was in a conversation with a guy friend (married) online he told me this:

Guy: I saw A and I thought of you.. i saw ze girl la and i thought you are so much more nicer...
but don't know whether this is good to hear or not…

Me: haha…You are my friend, of course you will say I am better la…

Guy: No, nothing to do with fren fren… you know me, i'm quite honest. If she's better i shuddup
but since you better i let you know lor…she doesn't laugh at all..and quite blur.
Surprisingly blur..to me if a pretty girl doesn't smile, not pretty la…and add in blur…
i think i better switch on the tv.

Me: (smile) Tq lo..but is ok la.. i got over it long time ago..

Well, that’s what friends do to us..they boost our ego..they say nice things to us. They know us and hence they see the inner beauty in us.. :)

Well, the conversation didn’t really amount to much, but I learn one thing I have got to do more often…SMILE more! Why? Cos maybe, perhaps one day, I could also potentially be ‘the other girl’…not in a bad way.. but in a good way..

Just as how this other girl (mentioned in the above conversation) was, she wasn’t the bad one, is just that I wasn’t the one for him..tat’s all. And maybe she was uncomfortable being that she is surrounded by people that she doesn’t know and only met for the first time. :)

No comments: