Thursday, October 19, 2006

I need to go winter shopping!!

This are all I have to protect me in winter..I really need to go winter shopping..but all the winter stuff are darn expensive....and all the ladies now look sooo good in their nice leather boots, scarves and trench coats... sigh....i need money to buy winter clothes so that I can look as good as them...i feel like a peasant next to all these well dressed ladies...


This is a GBP20 boots that I managed to get from Clarks when I was here in March this year. I feel like getting a nice leather boots instead.....water proof ma and look darn good u know..sigh..still thinking..

Currently i only have a black colour coat and a jacket with hood, a scarf and a pair of gloves...with of course a small Manchester United teddy bear to keep me warm at night.. but winter will be harsh and extreme this year, so people predict, cos we have been having freaky weather...so, I had better keep myself really really warm...sigh..i need money to buy clothes...

No comments: