Thursday, October 19, 2006

Missing Home...

It is so funny that if one doesn't think about it, one dun really feel it...but since I got the go ahead to go home for 3 weeks for home leave from the office, it sort of sunk into me now that I have been away for 6 months already..!! There are so many things that I missed really.. :) And I am not too sure if I can drive anymore..after 6 months of not driving!! Kind of a scary thought actually...

I am glad that my trip home is about 2 weeks away...wished that this 2 weeks will pass quickly...but also at the same time, I am also afraid that the 3 weeks back home will pass even MORE quickly..of which only means that I will be back here again sooner than I think!! (ok, ok, so I am a person who alwiz see the cup as half empty, so, gimme a break k..)

But before the flight back home, there are tonnes to do here.. What with presents to buy, and packing to do and work to finish etc.... Got the list(of the lucky recipients of the gifts) drafted and will just go and do one major shopping on Friday and probably another final one on Sunday... Need to settle my leave to remain in the country (ie. visa) next week. Gotta go down to Croydon and pay them GBP500 to get that processed and it is not even guaranteed approved!! Can you imagine how much is GBP500???!! 7X = RM3,500!!! It only cost RM 500+ to get the same visa..but I need to get it processed here in the UK instead...but it's ok, I am not paying... hahaha..so, not whining about it..

This weekend, will be entertaining my cousin who will be visiting from Manchester..and over the course of next week, Ping and Saphie will be in London.!! :)) Then off to Latvia for next weekend before I fly home for hols!!

Am glad I had so many things to keep me occupied for this 2 weeks!! Else, hmmm...I dunno how can I bear waiting for the hours to tick away before I fly home!!!

So, yes!! Charlie (that's my dog), here I come soon!! With a lil pressie for you!! :)
And oh yea, there are the parents and the frens too.. hehehe.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm at least its just 3 weeks before getting some decent meals for you.....its almost A MONTH for me before i can down any good teh tarik or really spicy nasi lemak!!! hehehe... eh check out this blog...real good http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

xiaxue is hot..

Anonymous said...

hey wa u r feeling is rather normal... the next thing u know u will miss home again wen u get bac to UK (^_^)