Monday, October 09, 2006

Feeling b***chy

I think I woke up on the wrong side of bed today..it is either that, or the hormones have gone haywire a bit!

Woke up feeling really hot at 6 am! Din realise that I had the heater on! Then, becos it was still early, had to force myself to sleep back till 730 am. But within that 1.5 hours of sleep, I had nightmare! About work with ex colleagues and ex bosses!! Yikes!! But this hasn't anything to do with the Devil Wears Prada that I read the night before I fell asleep...! Although I do have to admit that my ex lady boss do carry a Prada handbag.. grin.**, but no I am not implying anything.. :p

Neeways, reached office sweating like mad after a 30 minutes walk, dunno why I feel so hot today! and I went to the pantry to get a cuppa of freshly brewed coffee from the coffee machine, but there were 2 Italian men that was standing right in front of the coffee machine and busy chatting away in Italiano, but they weren't using the coffee machine at all!! They couldn't even be bothered to notice that I was waiting for them to like MOVE ASIDE in order that I can have the staple of my day! Else, my brain just won't work!! What more that today I woke up from the wrong side of bed! Well, they seemed oblivious to me standing there! I was tempted to pass some rude remarks like; "Excuse me, are u guys like done with it oredi? Cos if u have, bug off!" Anyways, I kept my cool and waited till they finished their whatever conversation. Mamamia..*&**$#@^ !! (That's me trying to scold them in my heart while waiting!)

Second thing that got me irritated for today was that I got news that my office back in Malaysia wil be closed for a week for the Deepa Raya break! WHAT!!!?? And to think that I am gonna miss all that!!?? S**T!!! So I went complaining and whine and moan to a friend online! And this was how the conversation went....
******************
me: shit! my office in Kl close for a week for hari raya! and i am missing it.. :(
Fren: hahahahha, so nice ah, 1 week
me: ya ya, they are all getting one week, if i am around i wud have arranged for a hols
shit shit shit!

Yaketty yak yak yak..

Fren: don't get so work up, hahahha
me: i am missing a week of hols!! ARGHHH... how to get not worked outt!

blah blah blah..

me: sometimes i do wish i can have the best of both worlds.. sigh..

Fren: ya la, i don't understand u la, u just too much la, when u come back, also off wat, just re-negotiate ur off days la like u said, if not, just let it go la... go work out better la, u always complain complain onli, shud count ur blessings la

me: (whimpers like a dog).. :( sob sob..cannot meh..i like to complain mah...

more talking..

Fren: how abt u work 4.5 days per week? U untung dy..teruk la u, Go count ur blessings..
Fren: Ur leave already got more than other ppl so, wat u want? i only hv 14days, so... so....
so... now u know u r in good basket liao, got many eggs to pick, still want to complain
Fren: u make others want to kill u, without realising, so insensitive..
Fren: sigh.... i have a fren like this, how la now, i feel sad, cos i hv only 14days AL
i don't have 1 week off during raya, i work 5days, work 12 hours per day, how how hw, errrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yakkety yak..
***************************

I realised that I should count my blessings and quit complaining and moaning.. :) Fren was good to have slapped me (albeit only jokingly and online) from being so self absorbed... grin.. :p So, hence, I stopped feeling b***chy for the rest of the day and just concentrated to completing my work..

lalala...Peace on earth for a couple of hours..

When I reached home this evening, checked my msian handphone number, and then saw this sms, from an unfamiliar number, actually I received several smses for the last few days before from this same number requesting me to confirm if I can attend the wedding which is at 24th of this month, but u see, I am definitely sure that this person got the wrong number, cos I was not in 5ScB and wasn't from Seremban, and no! I can't read Chinese! anyway, this person obiviously got irritated that I din reply, and hence, this time, she was quite agressive and asked me again, in some chinese words and some english words, and the english words said..Can you please confirm if you are coming to my wedding! Arghhhhh....and the ugly side of me (tat appeared this morning) began to creep out again...QUIT bothering me!! I am not the person u wanna contact! I felt like answering the sms to say, NO!! I AM NOT COMING! IF I AM SUCH A GOOD FREN TO YOU, U WUD HAVE KNOWN THIS ISN"T THE RIGHT NUMBER AND U WUN'T HAVE INVITED ME SO LATE RITE??? Argghhhh... well, again, that only happen in the realm of my thoughts and in my brain.. fortunately...

And like a nice and courteous girl that I have potrayed myself to be all these while, all I replied was, "I am sorry, but I think u had the wrong number, because I don't think that I do know you. and BTW, congrats..."

Sigh..What a B***** day! I had better get my act together and behave better tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you so funny.. but you know.. i had a B***** DAY too!!! maybe the world should realised that they should never N-E-V-E-R mess with dragon babies because we bite and kill... muahahahahaa...

Anonymous said...

alamak.. forgotto sign off - gin

Anonymous said...

One fine minute you had a superb weekend and the next minute you have a bitchy day. Well, everyday can be bitchy for some poeple..... like mine.. hahah.... and wooooooo....now i know who anonymous is as she sign off with her name??????

Anonymous said...

tyl: so what if you know who I am huh? HUH?Huh? :-) Ok la.. I admit i am a blog idiot can anot? .. haha

CH said...

tats' the thing! When u have a good weekend, surely got monday blues wan mah..which wuz wht i experience lo..but i tink i am having monday blues for the rest of this week too.. :P

haha..u guys so funny la, as if got no better ways to communicate.
:))

Anonymous said...

gin: whoooaaa.... definitely had a b@#$chy day huh? hahaha....

Anonymous said...

ch ...its ok to be B*@#^Y at times.. take it as stress release exercise.. :)