

She grew up so fast.. Check out the photos.The kampung scene taken August last year, she was 5 turning 6.
The one in the pink bedroom, taken in June this year, she is 6 turning 7.
The one in the sunglass is taken most recent, in August this year, she was turning 7 very soon then!
Somehow, from the photo, I felt that she has grown to be a big girl in that short one year period, no longer the small girl that I met last year. Children grow so fast right before our eyes!
Well, will be visiting the 'princess' this weekend. I am sure she would probably have grown taller now that she turned 7 yrs old dy.
PS: I think the mum will soon be asking for royalty from both Yeng and I since we both like to put her baby's photo in our blogs. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment