Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Letters from frens..

I love getting long long personal letters (emails) from friends...updating me with their lives and weaving me stories from home... Makes me feel that I am missed back home... :p And besides, I alwiz love the personal touches anyway.. :)

I am glad to still able to at least be in touch on a day to day basis with some of my bestest pals from home... Cool..that's the wonder of technology hur?! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss you too.. come home soon and I will try to cook you assam laksa.. :-D (promise!!)

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Wow, since when u went to UK?? Staying there for good?? Oohhhh... i'm envy at you! I wanna stay in overseas too.... :)

Enjoy your life there, you will alwys be in my heart as a big sis that taught me very much when i'm in my teens age.

God bless,
Beckz

CH said...

hello anonymous! Promise k, a good authentic penang asam laksa! :) Will fly home all the way for that! ;P

CH said...

Hey Beckz,

Good to hear from u after so long! Although i do read ur blog occasionally so do know of what's happening in your life!

I dunno how long yet I will be here..One day at a time..See how it goes..

Come visit..am in London!