




Suddenly dawned on me that this is where Oxford Dictionary came from when I saw it being displayed in front of the bookshops everywhere! DUH! So cacat la me...
Was bored last weekend, and thought that I should do a day trip out of London and Oxford is like perfect. It took me an hour to Oxford by the fast train. Costed 17 pounds for the train, a super saver day return.
Oxford is such a serene and peaceful college town. And quite scenic too. Has like 30 odd colleges, and each of it has its own charisma I guess. Like more than 70% of the country's prime ministers graduated from here! Mr Bean graduated from one the colleges here too! :) Not that it is so important, but the tour guide mentioned it, so I thought that it is also worth me mentioning it! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment