From left to right:Edmund, Lily, May, xx, Francesca, Pak, Patrick, Emma, Chloe, Stefanie, Chong, Dennis, Bijay, Henry
Since I am not too sure as to how long I will be here, I thought that it wud be nice to at least settle a bit and well get to know more people here, cos obviously, I cannot be exhausting the 2 friends that I have here in London. After all, they do have their own life! And there is so much one can do alone!
So, I decided to join a cell group in church, and hence I went visiting cells. This is the first cell that I visited. Just so happen that this picture was taken cos they had a summer bbq at the house and they so graciously invited me to join them. So there were loads of food then.
The second time I joined them, they had their cell meet and then they celebrated someone's birthday, so more food!! :p
Edmund and wife May, are the cell leaders and cell host. May is Singaporean, and Chong and Lily are Msian. They are really nice and warm people, all of them in the cell! And I like the kids a lot too.. Very cheeky and cute and smart! This is definitely a cell that can give me TLC (tender, loving, care). :) This cell rocks! And nothing to do with the food ok!
Overall, I do feel comfy with them, but however, well, I do recognised that somehow, there aren't many people my age in this group that I can relate to, so hence, well, I will visit a couple more cells, with more young adults in it, and take it from there and see how it goes. Besides, I am also still not too sure how long more I will be here. So hence, I won't be making any decision as yet to commit to any cell.
And I am also glad that more people I know will be joining me here in London; a colleague that is currently in Reading, and a friend who will also be here to work for a year. So, YAY! More people to hang out with!
I didn't realised what a 'people' person I am until I am shut here for 4 months having to entertain myself! Hmm..I guess I am not really a loner after all, eventhough I thought that I am. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment