

That's where we (Audrey and I) went for the May Bank holiday. It is actually an island in the Mediterranean Sea. It's part of a cluster of the Balearic Islands in Spain.
Weather : Great! In the 20s. Sun, sea, sand...the sea breeze was indeed refreshing.. Having the sun for the whole day for me is like a luzury...UK is too cold for me!
Food: Great! Had paella, tapas, sangria... seafood! We almost had a lobster! But the lady who took the order did not understand us! Fortunately..cos we were stuffed after some shrimps and a big hairy crab! And a squid dish! Yum..yum..But what I liked the most was the tapas we had on our last night in the nice lil restaurant..see pics. Yum..yum..
Being by the beach was indeed great! Have always liked beaches somehow...for me, it sorta bring out the romantic ambience..especially during sunset... hmmm... grin.. :)
Neeways, here are some photos of Majorca...Will upload into my Yahoo photos soon..when I get some free time...
Am heading for Buckingham this weekend.. to visit Saphie and Ping..Saphie is the sweetest lil 6 years old that I have ever met in my life! :)
More stories to tell when I come back. Will also take photos of the lil princess..and her barbies and her pink room..She sounded so excited that I am coming to visit her.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment