I haven't packed a strand as yet. It's already Wednesday. I move away this weekend. I haven't have time yet to reminisce over all the good times I spent at this flat. Daytime, I have been busy with work, while night time, (grin), been busy with my new toy. Tired is the word for me.
Last weekend, Ping and Saphie had the priviledge to be 'La Kloyee's last visitors. It was an all girls weekend for us. They came to visit from Buckingham (not the palace, but the county) on Friday and went home on Sunday. We had loads of fun that weekend. (Whadya mean? I am a fun person, I always have fun!)
Last weekend, Ping and Saphie had the priviledge to be 'La Kloyee's last visitors. It was an all girls weekend for us. They came to visit from Buckingham (not the palace, but the county) on Friday and went home on Sunday. We had loads of fun that weekend. (Whadya mean? I am a fun person, I always have fun!)
We didn't really do much except that we did a lot of cooking, eating, talking, playing and hugging! The little girl is so passionate. She loves hugging and rubbing her face onto ours. Ah...well, it is just the Italian part of her acting up. We also spent an afternoon in Richmond walking the high street shopping! And of course we also took a stroll by River Thames (in Richmond).
Here are some photos.
(my camera have been acting up again! Sometimes I can get it working and sometimes, it just won't).
Saphie and I decided to have our nose 'pierced' for the day. Our accessory(ies) for the day out in Richmond. In fact, we each got ourselves a tattoo (fake) as well. Unfortunately, no photos taken of the tattoo.
The 'sifu' (master Saphie) in Nintendo teaching the student (that's me).
What girly night we had. We had a good Italian meal (home cooked!), and then was bored and decided to have a makeover, we put make up on each other, and took crazy, silly photos. Unfortunately none turned up well on my camera. Presumably it is to do with all us laughing our heads off at all the silliness we can come up with. As for the rest of the photos, well, I may share it later.
5 comments:
Wah, so that's what you have been busy with huh?? Junior vet! You and Saphie can challenge each other in this and Cooking Mama lar!mmmm... should I also get nintendo? I am tempted by Simcity...
hey, so can your camera work again?
wah new toy!! nintendo ds.. wah..hehhhe.. i think it can be very addictive leh.. hehe.. but guess it can actually entertain you when you are lonely..qua.. hehhe
hey...me too...i just started on the xbox..it's quite fun, these games. i'd like to try sim city!!
hi chia hui, how are u? i tried to send email to u but i dont know whether u still using your old email add or not? if u have already changed the email add, can u give me the new add so that i can write it to u an email. by the way this is my email add (sally_luv27@yahoo.com). i feel really miss u so much. from sally tong
Post a Comment