Update so far:
Work = too much
Talk = too little
Energy level = too low
Sugar level = too low
Happy hormones = too low
Think = too much
Eat = Just enough
Sleep = not peaceful
Moan = too much
Laugh = too little
Giggle = never
Yapping = never
Complain = too much
Think = too much (did I mentioned it before?)
Pray = too little
Prayer list = too long
There is so much to pray for.
1) A friend who is considering changing job but not uncertain
2) Another friend who quit her job and now praying for direction
3) A friend's wife who is pregnant and has chicken pox; and he himself in fact just came out from the hospital
4) A friend also said that we should pray for a friend who is taking an exam; so that he can pass this time round and start to enjoy the rest of his stay
5) Bro's future
6) Myself...my list is too long to even start; there is just too many things wrong with me that I don't know how to to start! And usually I never finish praying for myself because I fell asleep already by then.
How I used to be:
Work = just enough
Talk = too much
Energy level = good
Sugar level = good
Happy hormones = great
Think = too much (same old same old)
Eat = too much
Sleep = too much
Moan = let's just replace it with goosip :)
Laugh = a lot a lot
Giggle = always
Yapping = all the time
Complain = too much (still the same)
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That will change on April 24!!!! Talk= a lot, Laugh= more, Giggle = more, Moan= gossip = more, ka ka ka ka!
Post a Comment