I came to conclusions that I am never a good judge of characters. Why? Cos, my friends never liked those guys that I liked or gone out with. In fact, my parents had some of the same thoughts as my friends.
Well, I used to think that it is because they are blind!But now I realised that in fact, I AM BLIND! Wah! Being on my own really taught me some humility hur? Me, biting the bitter pill of humbleness as I come to terms with my own weaknesses and coming to realisation about my stubborness and not willing to listen etc..
How was this revealed to me? The first time I met this person, well, he seemed charming and nice, friendly. So yea, I had good impression of him. The second time I met him, I just took a step back and observe him from an objective point and not in a 'charmed' condition, and I saw him to be a self absorbed, proud, insincere and boastful person! And it just suddenly hit me: I have done it again havent I?! Charmed by a jerk!
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment