All plans for me post September will have to put ON HOLD until end of September. Am sitting on rocky ground at the workplace. The first phase of the project will be going for review in mid October, hence all engineering work will have to end by September to give way for the review of the partners and stakeholders. Hence, the next phase of my life will be decided in mid October or end October, I think. Meanwhile, after September, I am not too sure if the client would want to keep me here in London or send me home while waiting for the verdict! I don't think they have any idea either, until end of September comes!
If everything falls through, as in if the review went well, and the partners/stakeholders agree to put in more investment for the prject, then some decisions will be made after that. If the project continues to the next phase, then, it will probably be a good 18 months worth of project at hand. October and November is probably the crucial months, as it will determine THE NEXT step of the project. As of current, everything is ON HOLD.
Ie. PCH's holiday plan to celebrate birthday, christmas, new year etc will have to be re-reviewed upon that. Now, it is a waiting game while rushing for the end September deadline!
It is kind of unsettling to not be able to plan for the next couple of months as I don't know where I will be after that. It is also hard to make plans to go home for a while, cos I don't know what is happening after that. So, all in all, it is unsettling. It is currently a wait and see game.
So, yeah, don't ask me no more as to what my plans are for October, November or December!! I have no idea myself!! Arghhhhh....
Friday, August 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment