Monday, May 01, 2006

The Secret is Out!

Some people say, you must go with the flow! So, hence to live up to that statement, a blog for "Chloe" is borned...After all, even mummies are blogging nowadays! Detailing even as to how their kids are potty trained!!

Hence, as a 'young', hip and a 'technologically inclined' professional (ya, rite!), I feel that I owe it to all to also join into this trend of "blogging". Hmm..as another saying goes, "If you can't beat them, join them!" (grin)

I have been telling HY for the longest time that I wanna start a blog..to which she always reply; "yeah, rite!" (grin)

I actually started this blog last year, but haven't much to say or to show, hence, it took me a while to put things together. What with the "busy" syndrome that most young people are caught with nowadays, it took me longer than anticipated to get everything in order.

As one may see, one will definitely know that I am definitely not from Generation Y (the electronic generation). For one, it took me the longest time to start a blog! And then it took me even longer to learn how to upload photos into my blog! And it took me even longer to muster the courage to bare my soul to the world, ie. to announce I have a blog! (grin)..

Also,by looking at the few links that I have, one will know, I am definitely not from the generation of bloggers...Cos the young people nowadays, they have like millions of friends on the blogger list...Me? I have less than 5.. (grin)

The thing is for people my generation, blogging is so much like writing a diary..except that diaries are never intended for public viewing...but blogs are useless if no one actually views it. To cut it short; there is a thin fine line between baring one's soul and telling "just enough" to entertain and inform..

But I know this will be useful since I will be away for a while...so hence, I can constantly just update my blog to tell/inform/ entertain friends with my happenings on the other side of the world (grin)...In other words, I don't even need to write anymore personal emails to keep in touch!?? (smile)..But, nah..I alwiz like the personal touches to things, so, yah, I will still try to keep in touch personally as and when I can!

So, friends, if you enjoy my blog, keep me in your favourite list! And do visit it from time to time to know of my happenings! Since some of you think that I am a DRAMA QUEEN, it could be interesting to read my blog!? Hmm...do you think that I can become famous with my blogs??! (grin)..hmm..maybe I can write short stories on it..and one day, I can get discovered!! (he..he..he)
Ok..ok..so..I do get carried away sometimes..

No comments: