Saturday, February 25, 2006

13 Going on 30

I like the show. Starring Jennifer Gardner. I remembered that I love the clothes and accessories that she wore.

Sometimes, I feel that way too. A 13 year old trapped in the body of a (soon to be) 30 year old. Sometimes I feel that I am bogged down with decisions, decisions and decisions that needs to be made and I don’t want to take full responsibilities to the outcomes of the decisions.

Of late, I have been questioning myself too...as to whether am I grown up enuf, whether do I need sometime more to grow up...maybe I am too pampered, maybe my parents loved me too much...maybe a lot of things...Would I grow up more if I were to spend some time alone in a land faraway?

Would I learn how to grow up if I learn to do my laundry (haha, if only life were as simple as doing laundry!)..and to balance my check book and to cook for myself and to make plans for my own life..?? Thousand of questions..but I really have no answers to them all....

Is this how it is suppose to be with turning 30? I used to think that people who are 30 are very mature beings..somehow I don't feel that..

Sometimes I wonder if it is just me...or what?