Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lady in Pink...

I thot I had wanted to be different. Was at H&M a few weeks back and hence got myself something striking...Well, a bit bored with black, and beige and white and grey...so saw something striking pink...and thought why not be different?!

The minute I walked into the office, I realised that it was a mistake...the problem is that I took out the price tag already and hence I cannot exchange it. I was the star in the office today. All eyes were on me! My colleague told me I look very striking...I told him it was a mistake. I won't be killed wearing it back in Malaysia... too striking..and he said, "why? you want to keep a low profile?" I told him, "yea..." He said, "Then this is the wrong colour!"

Well, check me out in pink. TOTALLY ONE BIG MISTAKE! I can't remember how much this cost now. Ahh..well, maybe I can wear it to weddings! Especially an indian wedding!

4 comments:

nicole said...

hey is this the one you bought when we went to H&M together? It looks GREAT!! YOU look great in it!! No you should wear it to work here... people are more colourful here :)Please don't shelve the dress!!

Anonymous said...

yeah la.. u look great la CH.. :-) keep da dress!! you're right.. i didnt realised you have so many entries since my last visit..

HL said...

OK wat. Nice colour and cutting. What's wrong with those people?

Anonymous said...

I agree... the dress looks hot! I'd keep the dress. It wouldnt look as good on me though... oh wait, I could shave my legs first. I think that might help.