Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Unusual Sights and Scenes of Barca

Here are some photos taken in Barcelona. This set of photos are not the norm (ie. not of the tourist sites). I shall post the tourist sites one later. But here are some snapshots by an amateur trying to express herself...or uhm...well, I was trying the different functions on my camera.

I caught this girl enjoying herself watching some street side presenter doing some stunt. I presume she is Spanish, because she could understand what the street presenter was saying. It was supposedly funny. This was near the Cathedral La Seu.
I caught this guy having fun with a bunch of his guy friends. They were all posing with this pose, pretending that they were some famous footballer getting shot by photographers. Move over Ronaldhino!
This bartender actually requested for his photo to be taken. I was trying different modes of the camera with him, but none turned out clear. Only this automatic with flash worked. And well, it doesn't bring out the ambience of the bar, which was actually quite nice. Dimly litted with orange light.
This was taken inside the FCB Barcelona (Football Club) museum. This was actually a photo on the wall. Football means a lot to the Spanish. These boys were really serious with FB, man!
This is taken at one of the best Tapas bar we been to. It's called Tapa Tapa. They had menu with photos, which makes it really easy for us to order. Also, they had a lot of great choices. And the waiters are really friendly, helpful and nice. When we were there, it felt like we were having Sushi King, except that it is Tapa 'king' instead. Tapas'es' in Spain rocks man! Some are better than others of course. And, yes, Tapas bar hopping is popular! We did that! But Tapa Tapa is still the best. This bar is located along Passeig De Gracia. Across the road from Casa Battlo.

No comments: