Saturday, January 27, 2007

The day London snowed...

London seldom snows. The last time it snowed was in 2003, as in good quality snow.
The snow that came down on early Wednesday morning indeed surprises many.

My alarm clock sounded at 7 am that morning, but as always, I like to take snoozes. But somehow, I couldn't continue sleeping that morning, cos I heard people shovelling, early in the morning. At the back of my mind, I thought, NO WAY, CANNOT BE..but the I thought, what would a person be doing with a shovel so early in morning if it is not because of that...

So I quickly hop out of bed, and draw the curtain with anticipation and with bated breathe! Indeed, it snowed! It snowed! It was a pretty sight! You cannot imagine how happy I was! First time seeing snow!

The first thing I did, grabbed my camera! haha..Then, I quickly went to prepare to go to work! That is the only morning I was soo excited to walk out to go to work! Promise..the one and only time I was so EXCITED to WALK TO WORK IN THE COLD! :)

Here are some photos to share.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its nice to have snow.. but i dont like it when its wet... and dirty.... and when you are cold and wet....

*e*le*nie* said...

enjoy the snow !!! karyn and nicole would so gald to trade place with u

Anonymous said...

it is so pretty!!

HL said...

Lovely!