Wednesday, January 31, 2007

:(

I am sad...
I suddenly realised that the past 7 months at work had been a breeze compared to what I am going through now.
Now that the pressure is building up (since the last 30 days ago), I don't know if I am able to mentally go through it anymore..and to make matter worst, I haven't got anyone that I can complain to. :( (irregardless whether it is PreMS or PostMS or WOS (work overload syndrome).

Working now seems like being in a war..or perhaps a 'zoo'! Sometimes, I just can't get what the pigeons, monkeys or clowns are trying to get at.

Pigeons - fly in and out of their little room and come out shout orders and dump shit at you
Monkeys - jump around, throwing banana skins at you and assumed that rowdiness will get the work done
Clowns - dreams up an act and expect you to be able to juggle 5 balls in the air at once; without dropping any.

But having said all that, I think I could still be able to work in the 'zoo', I mean after all, the pigeons, monkeys and clowns has been around for the past 7 months. But it's really the NATO that I can't stand.

NATO - No Action, Talk Only

NATO only came into action since the past 30 days, but NATO is definitely here to stay.

(Sob, sob..) I am actually shedding tears....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a lot of NATO at work too. and I terribly need hugs. can we hug? (sniff)

*e*le*nie* said...

hey....take it easy...hang on there and soon..you will get find that the zoo is not a zoo after all.. :)

Anonymous said...

hugs hugs my dears.... I dun have a NATO but got chicken little and little chicken, which can get quite bad too.... dun sob so much OK? they are not worth it! will pray for you and cheer you up soon! Think of Amsterdam!! [HUGS]

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hey CH, dun feel sad ya... give u a hug hug here... **hugzz hugzz**

will pray for u ya... i know work can be quite stressful sometimes... shout out the name of Jesus during that time... His peace and luv will surely be there...

;) **hugzz hugzz**

Anonymous said...

u know.. today, for the first time, my boss discovered the NATO in our office too... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

u know.. today, for the first time, my boss discovered the NATO in our office too... hahahaha. Felt good that I wasnt the only one bitching about it.