Was at Japan Centre for lunch on Saturday, at Piccadily Circus, the food is not too bad, quite nice Japanese food...at least better than those restaurants they had in China Town. Went for an art exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts @ Regent Street -was featuring Rodin..friend got free tics, that's why I went. Not too bad, he does mostly sculptures..his popular sculptures are like The Thinker, Burghese of Calais, Gates of Hell, Crouching Woman...
Saturday was a rather busy day in town. They "pedestrianised" Oxford Street and Regent Street..and had some sort of street party kinda thing..had a lot of street performances.(Too bad I din have my camera with me then..hmm..which makes me think that I should be getting a slim small camera in order that I may be able to carry it in a handbag rather than the big bulky camera I have now, which is why I don't carry my camera around unnecessarily, but is always at the wrong time that I don't bring me camera).
Sunday, after church, had dim sum with some friends and went shopping!! Again went through Regent Street and thereafter Oxford Circus! Was shopping for a coat! I brought my camera out on Sunday and managed to take some photos of the window displays and also some Christmas decos along the most happening streets in London... However, there were no more street party on Sunday...Is as congested as normal..buses and cars everywhere!

1 comment:
Fortnum and Mason!!! That's the name I've been looking for! The Queen's grocer. I LOVE that place!!!!!!! Let's have tea there when I visit, OK?
Post a Comment