Eversince I came back to London, I haven't had a chance to take out my camera as yet! I had planned to take some more photos in and around London, but somehow, the weather and time do not permit it.
So, well, sorry le people, my blog just got to be boring for a while. I guess it will just have to be words and words and more words instead of photos, although I know that I still need to collate my Cambridge photos, my Oxford photos, the Edinburgh photos, and also the Latvia photos..but well, don't have the mood for it as yet I guess...
Well, soon, soon, when I settled with my apartment. But the again, by then, it would be Christmas already! But anyhow some news in and around London:
What's on the front page of the newspaper:
Ex-KGB spy killed by radioactive poisoining; a substance called Polonium 210. And now, the latest update is that the radiation is now found at his residence and also the hospital. People who had came in contact with the ex-spy is currently being tested for radiation effects. WOW! And to think that such a thing only happens in the movies or novels! But so NOT!
Weather:
The cold front had passed. And now the weather is back to double digit (for now); about 14 deg C. Last week, temperature was single digit. It rained hail stone yesterday morning at 8 am. It was suppose to be a very stormy weekend with winds as high 70 mph expected, but well, not too bad la. I guess the high winds did not happen in London.
Sun rise, 730 am, Sunset: 330 pm
Christmassy stuff:
The skating rinks will be opening soon, or some even opened over last weekend! But I have yet to visit any of it. In fact, I have yet to go to Central London. I am sure all the Christmas decos are all up.!! Chiswick High Road is brightly litted at night with all the Christmas lights. Quite a pretty sight.
That's all I can think of for now to share.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment