Really glad to be home...albeit that the weather is slightly warm for my likings..but well, I will get used to it in no time.. First meal I had was curry chicken and yong tau foo...courtesy of mum.. :) nice!
Although most things looks the same as before like 6 months back, but somehow certain things feel different. Mum has grown slightly thinner, and dad has grown slightly older..and Charlie..well, Charlie is Charlie..no change I think..still looking as silly as ever...(so sor sor like that).
Although most things looks the same as before like 6 months back, but somehow certain things feel different. Mum has grown slightly thinner, and dad has grown slightly older..and Charlie..well, Charlie is Charlie..no change I think..still looking as silly as ever...(so sor sor like that).
Am looking forward to meeting up with friends and enjoying all the food and fellowship for this 2 weeks...sigh..which makes me think..I will definitely be home sick when I go back to London.
Charlie with his new toy!
Sor Sor Charlie..
1 comment:
hey....njoy urself to the FULLEST while ur bac.....
HAVE FUN. !!!
Post a Comment