Finally...!!
My 2nd choice flat came through. I am now in the process of getting the paperworks done and then the place is mine!! For a year la!
I am pleased that this 2nd choice flat came through instead of the first one (THE MODERN COOL ONE). So far, as far as I can tell, I seem to have a good landlord. (sshhh...i didn't like the landlady of the first flat; she is greedy!!)
For this 2nd choice flat, initially I wanted the plasma screen to stay, and then he said that it would be a bit tough cos if he leaves it in the apartment, he would then need to get a new one for himself, and I do appreciate the fact that a good plasma TV is very expensive. So instead, I asked for a normal TV; he is now going to get me a flat screen TV!! He even consulted me as to what size of TV I wanted!! But the thing is, I don't know what sizes are the TVs, so I told him instead that I trust his judgement; that he will give me something that is reasonable; as long as it is not those mini TVs I am fine with it! He is so nice! Also, he offered to give me the pillows and duvet. Not part of the deal, but he is willing to get it for me! COOL.. I must have paid him a fortune hur, since I actually offered to pay him 20 pounds more each week in order that I may secure this flat! But I have good feeling with this landlord; hopefully this pleasant tenant-landlord relationship will stay; cos one can benefit a lot from getting a good landlord, and of course vice versa as well. I do pledge to be a good tenant! I will take care of his flat as if it is my own!! Which means, YAY, I will be able to decorate it a bit. Like I can get fresh flowers for deco etc. I may be able to even have a few tea light candles and also hang a sun catcher or two on the windows!! Cool!!
I am so excited!!! I am due to move the weekend after this weekend! YEY YEY!! I am so excited!!!
Well, which goes to show sometimes that perhaps the best may not be the best as one may think, and well, a second choice may turn out to be better...who knows..well, we will see about this.. my 2nd choice apartment. (grin)
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
time to go bedsheet shopping.. heheheh
Ya..that's exactly what the landlord says..I will leave it for you to shop for your own bedsheets..u probably want to get something that you like instead of me getting it for you...hehehe...so metrosexual..the landlord..kekeke..
Oi, show pictures lar.
yeng
SIGH!! I have to resort to commenting anon just to be able to comment on your blog. You sure you didn't block me???
yeng
Post a Comment