YES, Got over it! Uhmm…almost.. just dealing with the last strands of whatever you call it..!
Why? No point thinking about it, what’s meant to be will, and if it isn’t why waste time thinking about it?! I have better things to do!
Will I reminisce or have regrets over it? Well, of course, I am only but human! Surely, I will have times that I will feel not so great…
How is it looking now? Hmm…well, I will think of it this way, life is full of possibilities.. As the Chinese saying goes; if the old one doesn’t go away, how can the new one comes into the picture?!
And what I have now is a blank sheet of paper..is up to me to write it, colour it, paint it!
What to do next? Enjoy my new found sense of joy and peace.
And yes, ways to decorate my new apartment and how to maximise the potential and enjoy living in it! YES, I was speaking of my new 2nd choice apartment, gotta let go of the first modern one completely..too high a maintenance (too taxing to the soul too) for me, I cannot afford it…sigh….
hmmm..what were you thinking about?! (grin, wink) ;p
Check out the first choice apartment that I had wanted to rent but well didn't get to! As for the apartment that I managed to rent, well, gotta wait till I move in la..no photos for now!
This is really exactly how the apartment looked like when I went for viewing!
I actually liked the maroon bed cover!
The whole building smelled sooo new!
This is the view tat I can see from the hall!
This is the balcony...i thot I cud enjoy some summer warmth with it.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment