Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Annoying teens..

As I was walking back from work yesterday evening, I walked past this bridge where this homeless guy lives. In fact this homeless guy seems to have lived there longer than the time that I had been in London...

Every single day, I will walk past his so called home; his home is actually across the road that I normally take, under the M4 bridge. This homeless guy always have something interesting written on a piece of board. I remembered that there was once, he wrote; "Seriously Injured by Irish Thugs"..I was actually wondering if what he wrote was true...but well I saw him all well and walking so I suppose it was just some sort of his way of being funny; dunno.

Anyway, as I was walking past his place at about 6 pm, I saw this homeless guy speaking on the handphone..actually I was walking kinda fast becos it is dark and I also don't quite know if whether the homeless guy is actually harmless or not. Anyway, well, there were 2 teens across the other side of the road that kept hurling insults and throwing things at this homeless guy even as he stood there speaking on the phone. One of the teens actually threw a tennis ball to purposely hit this homeless guy...poor guy..

I wonder sometimes what is wrong with all these teens..have they got a problem? What is actually wrong with them? Why do they want to aggravate people? Why can't they just leave this guy alone?!

Just like last week, on Wednesday I think. I just came out shopping at Sainsbury, time was about 7 pm; I think I looked pretty normal, don't look funny or something i think; but 2 teenagers (about 16 yrs old or so) came by and stared at me and then walked away but started making faces and hurling some kind of insult at me; they were literally looking at me making the faces so I know that they were actually making the faces at me...(well, if you are wondering, well, they are not the chocolate people, in fact, they are the milk chocolate people!). I was quite stunned actually..but I couldn't hear what they said..but I presume that they are just trying to be annoying, but this is rude kinda annoying...

I mean this is not the first time that I got bullied by this milk chocolate people...there was another occasion; I was waiting for the bus in front of my office, there was a teenager (well this guy quite young, probably 12 yrs old, he was cycling with 2 of his other friends, and he came over, gave me a cheeky smile and a wink! Annoying... but, well, I can take this kind of annoying.

No comments: