Friday, October 27, 2006

So excited!!

From tonight onwards...my 3 weeks vacation starts!! From tonight onwards I will constantly be in the company of people!! YAY!! for 3 weeks, I will never be lonely...!! :p hehehe..

So excited cos will be going to Latvia tomorrow!! Looking forward to that as it is my first time to Eastern Europe! :) Woo hoo...

Then will be back to London in 4 days time and then fly back to Msia the next day!! WOO HOO..I am getting really excited now!!!

So yeah..u wont be hearing from me for at least 4 days!!

And I have been trying to upload some photos onto the blog, but been having problems, dunnow why!!! So gotta wait till when I come back la...

I haven't packed yet for Latvia, and I am half packed for Msia..and the hall is in a total mess cos all the stuff are lying all over the place!! So yes, I gotta go pack and clean up and then off to Audrey's to spend the nite!!

Alrightly..till I am back then!!!
So EXCITED!!! WOO HOO!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:p u must have missed home alot....but muahaha...have to go for another holiday first huh before going back home .....

have fun and enjoy yourself....

Anonymous said...

call me when you are back yeah...;-) cya!!