Monday, September 25, 2006

Fruit of My Labour


Was at Buckingham 2 weekends ago visiting Ping, my second visit to Ping since I came. Was a good time catching up since Ping went away back to Malaysia for the summer holiday. We chat non stop for the weekend. Feels good to hear all Ping's stories... :) We also went blackberry and apples picking. The latter was unplanned. And we went without Saphie! :) She was too busy playing with her friends. The blackberries were picked at the woods next to Buckingham University. The apples..hmmm..well, Ping and I went to Buckingham village town and we had 1/2 pint of beer in the garden at the pub. Soon...I got Ping hanging on the apple tree to shake the apples down. Although she is a small size lady, she got strength man! She managed to get 4 apples down, and I 1 apple... pathetic! But all in all, life at the countryside is really more quiet, peaceful and serene. Truly enjoyed my short lil trip there. :)

No comments: