Sometimes I wonder if he ever did thought of me even for 5 split seconds in the 5 months that I have been here...but the chances are zilge. Zero..Kosong..takde..I don't think he ever did. I don't think that he even felt the fact that I have been away for so long...Knowing him, I know he won't be reading this which is why I can safely say it here..but even if he did read it, it would be fine, he can take it cos he is a man and not a boy.. although I do know that he can never figure how to handle the melancholic part of me.
Sometimes I think that the heart is very deceitful cos it fills one with false feelings, affections and presumptions.. the heart just loves to love irregardless..
I only have one final say..he says that he knows me too well, but I beg to differ..cos the fact of the matter is, he doesn't know me, as in the real ME at all! But he won't get to hear this..cos I know he won't be reading this.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My dear, please remember the sailboat, motorboat, vessel & sampan story whenever u think of him... slow down, maybe u should be looking for sampan instead... hahhhahah....i hope that this story is amusing to you & keep your spirit up a little.. :)
Post a Comment