Saturday, June 24, 2006

My work of art!


Have been cooking a bit here as well, I think this is the only way that I will be able to have nice home cooked food...also, I guess it is also a way to save $$$.. :)

I love to go to the supermarket here..there are sooo many selection of food stuff here! And, with the many different interesting stuff they have, it makes me want to try out how to cook some of the food! Yeah..that's how I spend most of my weekday eves...haha.. cooking away! So, how am I gonna go on diet like that??! :)

Check out my latest work of art..it's seafood paella.
Aesthetically: It looked nice hor? Taste: Made some modification to the recipe, so it doesn't really taste like the authentic spanish paella...well, uhmm...i think it is not too bad..u gotta ask my guinea pig... YL was the unfortunate one this time round.. (grin).. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually this looks damn good... man... I'm soooo hungry.

Are those roasted peppers?

Yummmmm....