Sunday, April 30, 2006

Diving season has started!

Diving season has started..but this year, I won't be doing any.. (frown, sulk)...I mean I could still have done it before I go away...but the time is too short..I cannot seem to fit it in..or rather I dare not be away on the last couple of weekends that I will be here..(u know, d parents would probably be nagging down my neck, if I do so!)

I also wont be doing any sailing before I leave...(sad face)...friends are too busy to entertain me.. (sulk)..

Sigh... I do wish I can have a lil tan before I leave...although I won't be so stupid as to lie in my garden to get that!!! Do you know what temperature it is out there!!!??? Burning HOT!!! I would be outta my mind to be lying out there in the sun!!

Unless of course, the tan is aquired through sitting by the beach, on a dinghy or while snorkelling...now that's different... (sigh..I do miss the sun, sea, sand..hunks!?? )

Well, I guess Nemo will miss me this year.. and I cannot guarantee that I will still remember how to breathe underwater next year..and I think I would hate the refresher course..cos then I will have to take out my mask underwater AGAIN!!! arghh...that is like my fear factor...

And well, although I told people I wanna quit diving after only 2 years and maybe 4 trips.. I think I will still do a couple more before I truly truly say..I QUIT..well, at the very least, I MUST go SIPADAN...and I should try to do a couple more night dives... eww...scary but fun at the same time..I was practically chuckling away in my BA the last time I did night dive..I couldn't see anything at all!!! But that was the fun part! Eyes wide open and yet it still feel like I am blind!! (chuckle..grin)..

Ahhhh..well, guess the sea and the fishes have gotta wait for a while huh? (sigh)